PDA

View Full Version : Need help.. not getting many channels

Netconn
07-22-2013, 03:02 PM
I'm showing most all the 110. 119, 129 channels on the EPG, just almost all don't play. When I apply the server it mostly says connection failed and sometimes says server connected. I had about 2/3 the channels up 2 days ago and yesterday only about a dozen. I figure maybe it's the server I'm connecting to but I could be wrong. This is my first FTA, jynxbox v3. I'm using the iks66 5 day trial.

dredlock89
07-22-2013, 05:26 PM
if your having connection issues its most likely a bad setting in your box or how your connecting dont know alot about jynxbox dont know if they connect through the box or a pc based client. but connection problems are either bad receiver settings or your modems and routers are blocking try rebooting your internet modem and router if you have. sometimes just a good reboot of everything can fix issues

Netconn
07-22-2013, 05:42 PM
Well, it looks like the receiver is not picking up as well as the sub box. I'm getting lots of "No Signal". Works perfect on the sub, I never lost a signal. All the sats show 85% on the jynx setup. It's working much better today. Maybe I need to try and get the dish signal a little higher. Does this make sense? I'm using a JB200

dredlock89
07-22-2013, 06:26 PM
if you have no signal then ya the channels will not work and would send the info to the server. but if the sub box works fine im sure its not the dish alignment. do you have any switches inline going to the jynx like a 4x1 or an sw21 if so maybe its not switching properly.

Netconn
07-22-2013, 07:22 PM
Nope. The cable goes from the dish to the box input. Its acting like a weak signal ftreezing for a minute on some channels. I get 85 86% on all 3 LNBs. Always worked on the sub and it has a splitter for 2 inputs

dredlock89
07-22-2013, 08:51 PM
i would check the antenna settings if your box make sure there all right one setting can mess up alot. not just server settings also check your sat settings.

aaron1029
07-22-2013, 11:45 PM
I have the same problem when I use wireless. I solved it by running a line from my router.

Netconn
07-23-2013, 04:35 AM
I have the same problem when I use wireless. I solved it by running a line from my router.mm,

Humm, How would the wireless network connection to the server effect the signals from the dish?